Security Guard Services
At Stalwart, we strive to offer top class security guard services in Bangalore to all our clients. Physical Guarding is the core part of our services offered across several client types and locations. Physical guarding incorporates deployment of unarmed and uniformed security guards as per client requirements. Stalwart’s security guards are chosen carefully after thorough and rigorous background research along with police verification. All of these guards are well-trained in their duties before being deployed for the job.
We have initiated security guard services in Delhi and other metropolitan cities intending to provide the finest security service across the country. Professionally trained men and women security guards perform a wide range of security services and are arrayed to cater to the needs and requirements of our clients.
With our services spread across the country, we provide the best security services in Bangalore and many other major cities. Physical guarding, done with the utmost care and precision ensure the security of our clients. Stalwart provides both armed and unarmed security personnel as demanded by the clients. Security Guards are deployed in several locations to tackle varied situations, where their presence might be required to scuffle off criminal activities.
From offering security guard services in Hyderabad to security guard services in Chennai, we try hard to make sure that we are accessible to people all across India.
Some of the major jobs done by security guards include:
- Secure client’s premises and personnel with persistent patrolling and guarding.
- Protect the client’s assets and property from unauthorized access, vandalism or theft.
- Monitor entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; movement of people and vehicles, and parking.
- Patrol the premises regularly to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Perform front office duties such as visitor entry, maintaining registers and other documentation as required by the customer.
- Respond to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, and other incidents.